Terms of Service
Welcome to the website www.jeconsommeivoirien.com operated by the company Ngono Martine Holding, company with limited responsibilities under Ivorian law, registered in the commercial register of Abidjan Plateau and headquartered in Abidjan, 2 plateaux 8th tranche.
The present general conditions of sale of the products constitute clauses contractual applicable to any purchase by any user on the Web site.
Interpretation of terms
The terms "you" and "user" refer to the end user accessing the website. The terms "Sellers" refer to third-party service providers. The terms around the personal pronoun "we" refer to Ngono Martine Holding, its affiliates and partners. The term "site" means JeCommIvoirien (JeCIV).
These general conditions of use apply to both the singular and the plural. Whenever the context may require, every pronoun must include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The terms "including", "includes" and "including" are deemed to be followed by the words "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "hereof", "hereof", "hereinafter" and similar terms refer to the general terms and conditions as a whole.
Independence of clauses:
Use of the Website:
During the registration process for the website. you put a password and an account name or email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information and you are fully responsible for all activities related to your account.
To this end, you agree to:
1. Immediately notify JeCIV of any fraudulent use of your account or any other breach of security
2. Make sure you leave your account at the end of each session of use.
You agree and agree to use the Website only to view and download the appropriate data. As an example, you agree and you agree not to:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate individual rights;
2. Post, post, download, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful subject, name, personal element or information;
3. Download files that contain software or other items protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the related rights or have received all necessary consents for that;
4. Download or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or program that may damage the operation of the website or computer;
5. Falsify or delete any copyright notice, legal or other appropriate notices or proprietary designations or labels concerning the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
6. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable to or for a particular service;
7. Breach applicable laws or regulations in force in Côte d'Ivoire,
8. breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions of use of the website otherwise contains here.
The user agrees and agrees not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the website. Unlimited or massive reproduction, copying of content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, or unjustified modification of data and information contained on the Website is not permitted.
Responsibility of the user:
Users are solely responsible for all elements of the content uploaded to the website. JeCIV does not verify, endorse or vouch for the user's content or generally any content posted on the website. Users may be held legally responsible for their contents, in particular, when they are defamatory or protected by copyright etc. If you encounter an abuse or witness a breach of the Terms, please report it to Customer Service.
Accuracy of user data:
You certify that you are the owner of the content or product that you submit to us and that the content does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights.
You also certify